Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

late night/early morning sailing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

late night/early morning sailing Empty
PostSubject: late night/early morning sailing   late night/early morning sailing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Gentlmen,
Due to an unfortunate turn of event the time that I will be most consistantly sailing the Burning Sea for the next week or so will be in the wee hours . I was wondering if any of you wanted to work together to better our lot in life. I am currently employed by the magistrate of Tampa, and the task he sets before me are sometimes difficult.

Aleister Torfoote

OOC: also I have not met any of you ingame yet, so if any of you burn the midnight oil please look me up ingame or you can email junkbarbarian@gmail.com (2-4 am central is my most common play time).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: late night/early morning sailing   late night/early morning sailing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm

We have some Europeans who may be on in their morning. As foar as I know we have no Oceania/Asian players.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: late night/early morning sailing   late night/early morning sailing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:37 pm

I've been up that late recently, being unemployed at the moment. Perhaps I'll catch you sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: late night/early morning sailing   late night/early morning sailing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:43 am

I usually have an hour I put in the morning but it starts around 5:00 am PST. That means I miss you by an hour. Well, if I'm every on the early let's connect up and kick some pirate a$$!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: late night/early morning sailing   late night/early morning sailing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

late night/early morning sailing
Page 1 of 1